1News Online:
Home » » Syria allegedly using cluster bombs

Syria allegedly using cluster bombs

Monday, October 15, 2012 | 2:05 PM


A child who was injured after being hit by Syrian forces firing receiving treatment at a hospital in Homs on Tuesday


AMMAN - An international human rights group said yesterday that it had new evidence that the Syrian forces use cluster bombs.

The bomb was widely banned because of its use gives big risk to humans.

It can be used in a large area and will only explode if touched people.

An official of the organization Human Right Watch (HRW) Steve Goose said, the bomb has been banned in most countries.

He said Syria should stop the use of cluster bombs, which can cause a lot of people killed.

"Previously, the HRW report found the remains of cluster bombs in Homs and nearby Hama in the summer," he said.

Meanwhile, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu announced that his entered Syria prohibit civil aviation airspace country.

The action comes a day after Syria Turkey prohibits civil aircraft entering the country.

Davutoglu said the ban was implemented after a civilian aircraft Syria brings military equipment while using Turkish airspace.

Last week, Turkey Syria forced a passenger plane that took off from Moscow landed at an airport of the country.

The members of the authorities then seized military equipment of the aircraft that the flight to Damascus.

However, the Russian state aircraft carry military equipment.

The incident occurred after the Turkish army and Syria mutually exchanging artillery fire in the border areas.

A newspaper report, Turkey increased the number of naval vessels along the country's coast in northern Syria.

According to Hurriyet newspaper, the ships were equipped with cannon and missile defense systems and anti-ship bulletproof.

The unrest in Syria has not ended when the rebels are still fighting against the armies of President Bashar Al-Assad.

The rebels want Bashar to resign for failing to do a political reform and freedom of expression.

Uprising in Syria began in March and more than 30,000 people were reported killed since the rebels fighting against the armies of Syria. - Agencies
Kongsi artikel ini : :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012. 1News Online - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger